Some plans for this month:
1. Complete Magi, K, Shinsekai Yori as promised.
2. I’ve added Sword Art Online to my anime watchlist as well however, given its penchant for fanservice, melon boobs, tentacle carass and incest, I’m not going to spend too much effort on a yaoi/quality anime blog. I’ll still cover it because I believe that Sword Art Online has a number of redeeming elements, a lot of clever plotlines which many has praised the original light novel for. Unfortunately, the anime adaptation was directed by an individual who distorts the novel to cater towards the lowest plebeians within the otaku community by creating a harem culture that was never fully elaborated by the original author.
. Hyouka. Dropped it after the first episode; can’t stand that whiny girl.
4. Zetsuen no Tempest. No idea what it’s about; just that it has yaoi and I need to watch it. It’s made from the same studio that did No.6 so…
5. Psycho-Pass. Script is written by Urobuchi Gen who wrote the script for Madoka and Fate Zero, both of which I’ve rated at least a 9/10 which makes this a must-watch.
6. Spirited Away. Friend’s bugging me to watch this; I’ll cover it on this blog if I think it’s artistic or well-directed.
7. And if I have time: Tsuritama and Natsuyuki Rendezvous.